- Driving ground rods in clay & soil
Diablo’s SDS-Max Ground Rod Drivers deliver extreme durability and stability when driving rods into soil or hardened clay. A unique heat treatment process strengthens the steel body to withstand the stress of high-powered hammer drills and the impact of driving rods into the earth. Designed for driving 5/8” and 3/4" rods to meet NEC and UL ground rod standards. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Max rotary hammers.
- Extreme durability and longer life when driving rods into soil or clay
- A unique heat treatment process strengthens the chisel for impact resistance and stability
- For driving 5/8” and 3/4" rods
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded SDS-Max rotary hammers