Diablo’s new Ultimate Polished Finish saw blades feature Axial Shear Face Grind (ASFG) that cleanly shears through materials for superior quality finishes on fine molding, hardwoods, softwoods, veneered plywood, melamine and more. Also featuring Double-Side Grind tooth geometry, an incredible 200 additional grinds, this blade produces precise, polished-like cuts equal to that of 220-grit sandpaper or higher. Diablo’s proprietary TiCo Hi-Density Carbide is designed specifically to deliver extreme durability and 5X longer life on materials requiring polished-like finishes. Unlike other blades on the market, Diablo’s Ultimate Polished Finish saw blades have a laser-cut, ultra-thin kerf blade design for fast, effortless cuts on corded or cordless saws making this the go-to blade when working at a permanent location or at a portable jobsite. Diablo’s new Ultimate Polished Finish saw blades are REDefining cutting by introducing radical technology to maximize performance and extend cutting life, saving the PRO both time and money when completing their projects.
- Double Side Grind tooth geometry produces ultimate polished finishes equal to at least the finish of 220-grit sandpaper
- Axial Shear-face grind design cleanly shears through material for a superior quality finish
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- The new Ultra Thin Kerf delivers fast and effortless cuts with a reduced amp draw on tools for less material waste and to help maximize tool performance
- Cuts fine molding, hardwoods, softwoods, veneered plywood, melamine and more.