- Features aluminum crossbar and steel clamping jaws with nylon slider pads
- Fits beam flanges from 3" to 14" wide and up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Dual adjusting jaws include concealed locking latches
- Alloy steel D-ring remains centered on crossbar
- For temporary mobile use on horizontal I-beams
- Complies with ANSI Z359.18-2017
- D-ringPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- CrossbarAluminum alloy
- Clamp JawsPlated alloy steel
- Static Strength5,000 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
14" Trailing Beam Anchor with Dual-clamp Adjustment