- Provides improved over-the-shoulder reach for ease of connecting lanyards and SRLs
- Built with heavy-duty 1/4" galvanized steel cable and alloy steel O-ring.
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment with steel thimbles and swaged aluminum ferrules
- Extender use will increase the user's total fall clearance distance when using an energy absorbing lanyard
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014 and Z359.3-2017
- Cable1/4" galvanized steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- O-RingPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength5,000 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
18" Cable Dorsal D-ring Extender with Steel Snap Hook