- Provides improved over-the-shoulder reach for ease of connecting lanyards and SRLs
- Built with rugged polyester webbing and alloy steel D-ring.
- Features choke-loop for harness attachment with reduced weight
- Extender use will increase the user's total fall clearance distance when using an energy absorbing lanyard
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
- WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-ringPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Choke-loopPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Static Strength5,000 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
18" Dorsal D-ring Extender with Choke-loop