- Demolition and removal
Diablo’s SDS-Plus and SDS-Max Wide Chisels deliver extreme durability and stability in general demolition work, thin-set removal, cleaning concrete, and removing scale and rust. A unique heat treatment process strengthens the steel body to withstand the stress and impact of high-powered hammer drills in concrete. Bracing ribs deliver stability and rigidity required in demolition applications. Self-sharpening edge increases productivity and extends the tools life. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Plus and SDS-Max rotary hammers.
- Extreme durability and longer life in concrete
- Ideal for general demolition work, thin-set removal, cleaning concrete, and removing scale and rust
- A unique heat treatment process strengthens the chisel for impact resistance and stability
- Bracing ribs deliver superior stability and rigidity
- Self-Sharpening for increased productivity and longer life
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded SDS-Plus and SDS-Max rotary hammers
2 in. x 14 in. SDS-Max Wide Chisel
For an accurate price and availability please submit a quantity with your quote request as not every item is guaranteed in stock.