Diablo’s new 3-1/4” 32 TPI HVAC/Ductwork bi-metal reciprocating saw blades are specifically designed for the trades to deliver maximum performance in thin metal cutting applications. An ultra-hardened cutting edge delivers up to 5X longer life than those of standard blades. The compact blade body and fast puncture tip design allow users to easily engage in the material without additional tools. A higher tooth count configuration and small gullets enables the blades to quickly slice through thin metals with ease while limiting excessive vibration. Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating prevents gumming and friction in metal cutting.
- Up to 5x longer cutting life versus standard bi-metal blades
- Compact blade body and puncture tip for easily engaging material without additional tools
- Higher tooth count with smaller gullets for easier cuts and less vibration
- Ultra-hardened edge increases the hardness of the cutting edge to a Rockwell hardness of HRC 62 versus HRC 55 for standard blades
- Perma-SHIELD® resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion