- Thin Metal
Diablo’s bi-metal teeth jig saw blades are specifically designed for maximum durability, longer life and speed in medium metal applications ranging from 1/64” to 3/64” thickness. These high-performance blades feature an ultra-hardened cutting edge to deliver up to 5X longer life than standard blades. A back taper blade design and Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating reduces heat and pitch build up for fast and clean cuts in metal. T-shank design fits all combo and most U-shank cordless and corded jig saws.
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge for up to 5x longer life than standard blades
- Back taper body design for fast, clean cuts
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating for less heat and friction
- Fast plunge tip design enables faster and easier plunging
- T-shank design fits all combo and most U-shank jig saws
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded jig saws