- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Plastic filter encasement designed for high heat or wet applications
- Channeled airflow protects filter for enhanced breathability and longer service life
- Swept-back design provides enhanced field of view and greater comfort
- Unique, spring-loaded filter cover design simplifies negative pressure user seal checks
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepieces and certain 3M™ Scott™ full facepieces
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. Use with 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series with 3M™ Adapter 502, 3M™ Facepieces 6000 Series, or 3M™ Facepieces 7000 Series with a bayonet-style filter/cartridge connection or 3M™ Scott™ AV-3000 HT and AV-3000 SureSeal facepieces with 3M™ Scott™ AV-632 Bayonet Adapter.
When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).