Diablo's finishing blade is ideal for smooth finish crosscuts in hardwood, softwood or plywood. These blades are the perfect choice when seeking high quality rips and crosscuts using a portable saw. The combination of Diablo’s application specific TiCo Hi-Density carbide teeth and a super thin-kerf blade deliver smooth cuts, increased cutting speed and longer life. A great choice for jobsite finish cuts in 1X, decking, fencing, fascia and plywood.
- Specially formulated Diablo TiCo Carbide withstands impact, reduces wear and lasts longer in fine finish applications
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating protects the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents traps noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool with accurate cuts in wood
- Super Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and longer cutting life
- Tri-Metal Hock Resistant Brazing provides a high performance shock absorber behind every tooth
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation on cordless and corded saws
- Optimized for corded and cordless 4-1/2 in. saws with 3/8 in. arbor
- Max RPM 5000
4-1/2 in. 36 Tooth Fine Finish Saw Blade
For an accurate price and availability please submit a quantity with your quote request as not every item is guaranteed in stock.