- Elastic leg construction provides variable working length from 4-1/2' to 6' and helps reduce tripping hazards
- High-modulus internal elastic effortlessly expands and contracts with user's movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials.
- Full-length internal energy absorber delivers flexible low-profile user comfort compared to traditional pack-style lanyards
- Durable tubular polyester webbing throughout resists abrasion and UV degradation
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hook for anchorage connection
- Features integral D-ring for transitional connection to an SRL
- Rebar hook features transverse load rated gate
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
- WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Energy AbsorberPolyester POY
- ConnectorsPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- D-ringsPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Static Strength5,000 lb min.
- Max. Arrest Distance48"
- Avg. Arrest Force900 lb
- Max. Arrest Force1,800 lb
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
4-1/2' TO 6' ELASTECH ENERGY ABSORBING LANYARD, SINGLE LEG WITH SRL D-RING