- Ultra Fine Finish Top & Bottom Wood Cutting
Diablo’s bi-metal teeth jig saw blades are specifically designed for maximum durability, cut quality and longer life in ultra-fine finish wood applications. These high-performance blades feature an ultra-hardened cutting edge to deliver up to 5X longer life than standard blades. The optimized blade design provides precise cuts in straight, angled and intricate curved cutting applications. A bi-directional tooth design features teeth facing in opposite directions at each end of the blade to deliver ultra-fine finishes on the top and bottom of the wood. T-shank design fits all combo and most U-shank cordless and corded jig saws.
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge for up to 5x longer life than standard blades
- Optimized body design for precise and accurate straight, angled and curved cuts
- Bi-directional tooth design for ultra-fine top & bottom finishes
- Fast plunge tip design enables faster and easier plunging
- T-shank design fits all combo and most U-shank jig saws
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded jig saws