- Composite Decking
Diablo’s carbide teeth jig saw blades deliver extreme durability and superior cutting life in composite decking materials. High-performance carbide teeth provide an unmatched up to 50X longer cutting life versus standard jig saw blades. The optimized blade design and Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating reduces heat for fast and effortless melt-free cuts. T-shank design fits all combo and most U-shank cordless and corded jig saws.
- High performance carbide for greater durability and up to 50X longer life versus standard jig saw blades
- Aggressive carbide tooth geometry delivers fast and effortless cuts
- Optimized blade design reduces heat for melt-free cuts
- Enhanced carbide tip to blade connection for extreme impact resistance
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating for less heat and friction
- T-shank design fits all combo and most U-shank jig saws
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded jig saws
4 in. 5/7 TPI Carbide T-Shank Jig Saw Blade for Composite Decking
For an accurate price and availability please submit a quantity with your quote request as not every item is guaranteed in stock.