- Jacketed dual-layer polyester web construction for added durability
- Includes alloy steel snap hooks for harness and anchorage connections.
- Integrated alloy steel buckle facilitates simple user adjustment to desired length
- Restraint lanyard effectively restricts users from reaching identified fall hazards
- Complies with ANSI Z359.3-2017
- WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- ConnectorsPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- AdjusterPlated alloy steel; 3,375 lb min. static strength
- Static Strength5,000 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
4' to 6' Adjustable Length Restraint Lanyard with Steel Snap Hooks