- Internal inertial brakes plus the external energy absorber deliver max weight capacity and max below D-ring anchorage distance
- Dyneema® web lifeline resists abrasion while providing trusted strength.
- Overmolded glass-filled nylon housing contributes unmatched impact resistance
- Energy absorber features ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection
- Integrated aluminum alloy swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting for smooth operation
- Features alloy steel snap hook anchorage connector; user-supplied dorsal connector required
- May be anchored up to 5' below the dorsal D-ring for users weighing up to 425 lb max. with OSHA-only compliance
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
- WebbingDyneema®/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
- Energy AbsorberPolyester tear-away
- Anchorage ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength3,000 lb min.
- ANSI SRL ClassClass B
- Avg. Arrest Force900 lb
- Max. Arrest Force1,800 lb
- Max. Arrest Distance54"
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
9' DuraTech® MAX Personal SRL with Steel Snap Hook
For an accurate price and availability please submit a quantity with your quote request as not every item is guaranteed in stock.