- Ironman® Dual-class lanyard solution for 12' foot-level and 6' overhead free fall applications for users weighing up to 310 lb
- Equally suitable for traditional 6' overhead free fall applications for heavier users weighing up to 425 lb.
- Constructed with jacketed double-layer polyester webbing for added strength and abrasion resistance
- External energy absorber features ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hook for anchorage connection
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
- WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Energy AbsorberPolyester tear-away
- ConnectorsPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength5,000 lb min.
- ANSI Lanyard Class6' free fall and 12' free fall
- Max. Arrest Distance48" for 6' free fall and 60" for 12' free fall
- Avg. Arrest Force900 lb for 6' free fall and 1,350 lb for 12' free fall
- Max. Arrest Force1,800 lb for both 6' and 12' free fall
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
6' Ironman® 12' free fall Energy Absorbing Lanyard, Single-leg with Steel Conect