- Innovative EdgeCore™ lifeline is made from Kevlar® cables and a UV-resistant composite jacket, weighing 40% less than 3/16” galvanized cable used in most Class 2 SRL-P’s
- Compact design elevates the SRDs to align optimally with worker motion, increasing both comfort and productivity
- Features comprehensive fall clearance charts and tables inside the energy absorber cover
- Internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep you moving freely and productively
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2021 Class 2
- Suitable for below D-ring tie-off up to five feet and leading edge exposures and hazards, including steel and precast concrete
- Rated for workers weighing up to 420 pounds, including clothes, tools, gear, etc.
- LifelineEdgeCore™; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Energy AbsorberPolyester tear-away
- Anchorage ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Dorsal ConnectorAluminum alloy; 3,600 lb min.
- Static Strength3,600 lb min.
- ANSI SRL ClassClass 2
- Avg. Arrest Force1,350 lb max.
- Max. Arrest Force1,800 lb
- Max. Arrest Distance42"
- ANSI User Capacity132 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 420 lb max.
8' FT-X™ EdgeCore™ Class 2 Leading Edge Personal SRL, Single-leg with Snap Hook