- Wrap-around anchorage connection eliminates the need for a separate tie-off anchor point
- Dyneema® web lifeline jacketed with polyester web for tie-back abrasion resistance.
- Features internal locking pawls and external ViewPack® energy absorber for even deceleration
- Nylon housing provides impact resistance in most worksite conditions
- Plated steel swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting and provide smooth operation
- Features 5k alloy steel WrapTech® Tie-back anchorage connector
- Includes aluminum alloy dorsal connecting carabiner
- May be anchored from 2' to 5' below the dorsal D-ring depending on the anchorage diameter for user's weighing up to 310 lb max.
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 regulations
- WebbingDyneema®/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
- Energy AbsorberPolyester tear-away
- Anchorage ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 5,000 lb gate strength
- Dorsal ConnectorAluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength3,000 lb min.
- Max. Arrest Force1,800 lb
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
9' WrapTech® Mini Personal SRL with Steel Carabiner, Includes Aluminum Carabiner