- For temporary use in existing openings during construction stages where doors and windows are not yet installed
- No tools required with simple clamp-in non-penetrating, non-marring installation.
- Features telescoping adjustment for openings from 21" to 51" wide
- Light weight extruded aluminum construction with durable steel clamping feet
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 regulations
- Anchor FrameExtruded aluminum
- Static Strength3,600 lb Min
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
Adjustable Window and Door Jamb Anchor