- Double coated winter work glove with a 13-gauge high-visibility outer polyester shell and 10-gauge Arctic Tuff acrylic insulation liner meets EN511 Level 2 resistance to contact cold.
- Gloves are Fully coated with high-visibility orange premium smooth latex for protection and extreme comfort.
- Second latex coating with sandy finish on palm and thumb provides grip in wet and dry conditions and additional abrasion resistance.
- Withstands abrasion and tearing. Double-coating provides a longer lifetime.
- Seamless knit shell provides an ergonomic and comfortable fit for prolonged wear.
- High-Visibility Orange latex coating and Lime Green outer shell stands out.
- Knit wrists help prevent dirt and debris out.
- Durable and Machine Washable.
- Hi-vis green outer shell.
- Hi-vis green inner thermal lining.
- Hi-vis orange latex full hand coating.
- Black sandy latex palm and full thumb coating.
- ANSI Cut Resistance Level A2. EN511 X2X.
- Choose from sizes Small through 2XL.
- 12 pairs per pack.
Arctic Tuff Heavy Thermal Lined Double-Coated Work Gloves