- Designed for self and assisted rescue of a conscious victim after a fall has occurred
- Easily deploys for victim ascent to safety or rescuer descent for administered assistance.
- Constructed with day- bright high-visibility webbing and reflective fabric on side rails
- Features 10-1/2" width with 12" step spacing between rungs
- Includes pre-connected alloy steel anchorage carabiner
- 425 lb max. Single-user capacity
- WebbingPolyester; 3,600 lbs max.
- CarabinerPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Ladder RungsAlloy steel tube
- User Capacity: Single-user; 425 lbs max.
- Static Strength: 4,700 lb max.
Assisted 20FT Rescue Ladder Bag