- The Chill-Its 6602 Evaporative Cooling Towel features advanced PVA cooling technology for relief in extreme heat. When wet, this towel remains lightweight and comfortable for bulk-free wear around the neck or head.
- Heat-related illness continuously ranks among the top causes of worksite accidents and fatalities. Evaporative cooling technologies such as PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) are a simple, effective and comfortable solution for heat stress prevention. Similar to how sweat cools the body, evaporative technologies use an external water source to draw heat away—helping to regulate body temperature while providing cool relief. When activated, this PVA cooling towel is comfortable and refreshing for even the hottest days of the year.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
- Run the PVA cooling towel under water for one minute or until saturated, wring out excess water and wave to activate with airflow. Drape towel around neck or head for four hours of cooling relief. The PVA material will dry stiff like a sponge—simply rewet until soft to reactivate. Machine wash, hang dry and conveniently store in the included plastic container when not in use.
- This evaporative cooling towel is ideal for construction, landscaping, roofing or anyone working in the heat. It can also be used to reduce the risk of heat stress for outdoor recreational activities.
- INSTANT COOLING RELIEF – Hyper-evaporative PVA easily activates with water for up to four hours of cooling
- COMFORTABLE – When wet, towel remains soft and bulk-free for wear around the neck or head
- WORKDAY TO WEEKEND – Also great for outdoor recreation such as running, hiking or other activities
- DIMENSIONS – 13in x 29.5in // 33cm x 75cm
- MACHINE WASHABLE – Air dry until towel is stiff, rewet to reactivate and soften
Chill-Its 6602 EvaporativeCooling Towel - PVA