- 7/32" galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Internal inertial braking system with dual disc brakes provides superior deceleration.
- Integrated external ViewPack® energy absorber enhances braking system and preserves lifeline integrity
- Side-payout housing design and lifeline recoil spring deliver smooth operation and help reduce nuisance lock-up
- Integrated lifeline hand-grip simplifies dorsal connection
- Stackable aluminum housing design and handle provide easy installation and storage
- Includes extra large anchorage carabiner with 2-1/4" gate opening
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
- Cable7/32" galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
- Energy AbsorberPolyester tear-away
- Lifeline ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Anchorage ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength3,000 lb min.
- ANSI SRL ClassClass A
- Avg. Arrest Force1,350 lb
- Max. Arrest Force1,800 lb
- Max. Arrest Distance24"
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
DuraTech® Leading Edge SRL with Galvanized Steel Cable and Aluminum Housing