These heavyweight, unsupported nitrile gloves are 22 mil and feature a diamond pattern grip. They are 18-inches long with a straight cuff that extends protection up the arm. These gloves are anti-static/electrostatic compliant for use in an ESD protected area.
- Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact
- Heavyweight, 22-mil, nitrile shell is resistant to many chemicals
- Diamond pattern grip is effective in wet or oily conditions
- 18-inch length extends protection up the arm
- Chlorinated (case-hardened) for extra chemical resistance, wear resistance and easy donning/doffing
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Offers better resistance to puncture than rubber
- Straight cuff for extended forearm protection
- EN 388 Levels: 4102X
- EN 374 Levels: ACEFGIJKLMNOPST
- Anti-static/electrostatic compliant
FrogWear® Extra-Long 22-Mil Green Nitrile Gloves with a Raised Diamond Grip
For an accurate price and availability please submit a quantity with your quote request as not every item is guaranteed in stock.