- Reinforced sub-pelvic strap features durable wear pad for extended product service life
- New ArrowGrip dorsal D-ring plate minimizes slippage for maximum comfort and minimal adjustment throughout the day.
- Minimalistic back pad design for maximum comfort
- Updated SRL connection point allows for fast, hassle-free attachment of all types of single and twin SRLs
- Durable lanyard keeper design improves versatility and reusability while maintaining ANSI compliance
- Quick-connect chest buckle features visual indicator showing positive connection
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- New ergonomic lateral leg straps and construction greatly improves comfort and mobility. No more disconnecting leg straps when not in use
- FT-Iron™ Patent Pending
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
- WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-ringsAluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and AdjustersAluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
- Static Strength3,600 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
FT-Iron 1D Standard Non-Belted Full Body Harness, Tongue Buckle Leg Adjustment