- 20% lighter than typical 30' Cable Class 2 Leading Edge SRLs
- 7/32" galvanized steel cable lifeline with swivel snap hook
- Innovative energy absorber design provides more consistent performance in all environmental conditions and features full fall clearance diagrams and charts inside the Viewpack®
- Improved internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep workers moving freely and productively
- Swiveling anchor and leg-end connectors plus an integratred carrying handle simplify installation and transportation
- Industry first UV-resistant and scratch resistant label keep warnings legible and units in service
- Includes steel anchorage carabiner with 3/4" gate opening
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2021 Class 2 SRL
- Cable7/32" galvanized steel; 3,600 lb min. static strength
- Energy AbsorberPolyester tear-away
- Lifeline ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Anchorage ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength3,600 lb min.
- ANSI SRL ClassClass 2
- Avg. Arrest Force1,350 lb
- Max. Arrest Force1,800 lb
- Max. Arrest Distance42"
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 721520LE - 20' (Coming Soon)
- 721530LE - 30'
- 721560LE - 60' (Coming Soon)
- OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
- ANSI Z359.14-2021