- Integral padded shoulder yoke and hip-to-seat leg pads to provide advanced breathable user comfort
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Exclusive aluminum camlock torso adjusters provide simple and secure upper-body fit
- Features lightweight forged aluminum alloy dorsal D-ring and steel shoulder D-rings
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Quick-connect chest buckle features visual indicator showing positive connection
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
- WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-ringsAluminum Alloy and Plated Alloy Steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and AdjustersAluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
- Static Strength3,600 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
Journeyman Flex® Aluminum 3D Retrieval Non-belted Full Body Harness
For an accurate price and availability please submit a quantity with your quote request as not every item is guaranteed in stock.