- Integral padded shoulder yoke, hip-to-seat leg, and 6" waist support positioning pads to provide advanced breathable user comfort
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Plated alloy steel low-profile spring tension roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- Dorsal, hip and sternal D-rings, mating buckle chest, and tongue buckle leg closures are all durably plated alloy steel
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
- WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-ringsPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and AdjustersPlated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
- Static Strength3,600 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
Journeyman Flex® Steel 4D Construction Climbing Full Body Harness
For an accurate price and availability please submit a quantity with your quote request as not every item is guaranteed in stock.