- Rope adjuster remains in position until user manually changes its location on the lifeline
- Energy absorber features patented ViewPack® cover with inspection window.
- For use with 5/8" diameter synthetic rope lifelines
- Includes alloy steel rope adjuster for lifeline connection and snap hook for harness attachment
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
- WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Energy AbsorberPolyester tear-away
- Rope Adjuster5/8" Rope Adjuster/Grab; Plated alloy steel; 5.000 lb min.
- ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength5,000 lb min.
- Max. Arrest Distance48"
- Avg. Arrest Force900 lb
- Max. Arrest Force1,800 lb
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
Manual Rope Adjuster with 3' ViewPack® Energy Absorbing Lanyard