Turn to a higher power with the rechargeable Portable Scene Light II. This waterproof area light requires zero deployment time and features a 360° rotating head so you can aim the light where you need it. Need more light for a job? Stack multiple lights for a “light tower” configuration. Cordless and compact, this scene light eliminates tripping hazards common with corded lighting options. Plus, portability from job to job is a snap.
- Produces a high lumen flood pattern
- Five intensity levels correspond to desired run time
- 100%: 10,000 lumens; runs 2 hours
- 80%: 8,300 lumens; runs 2.75 hours
- 60%: 6,300 lumens; runs 3:75 hours
- 40%: 4.500 lumens; runs 5.75 hours
- 20%: 2,300 lumens; runs 11 hours
- Digital display shows intensity level and run time
- Hooked feet for hanging over doors, guard rails, fences, etc.
- Easy to use toggle switch – choose from 5 intensity levels
- Multi-level illumination for scene lighting; head swivels 360° to aim the beam where you need it
- Lithium ion batteries charge in 6 hours
- Batteries will continue charge while operating directly from an AC or DC power source so you can be confident that you will always have a light when you need it
- Indefinite run time on AC or DC external power with the supplied power cords
- IPX7 rated; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- High-impact, thermoplastic housing mounted in a virtually indestructible alloy steel frame
- Includes AC/DC charge cords
- Compact size (16x11x12 in; 40.6x28.9x30.5 cm)
- Lightweight: 15.38 lbs. (6.1 kg)
- Limited lifetime warranty
Powerful 10,000 Lumen Waterproof And Stackable Flood Light
For an accurate price and availability please submit a quantity with your quote request as not every item is guaranteed in stock.