- Complete 100' Temporary Cable HLL system
- 3/8" galvanized steel cable with one-end terminated and thimbled.
- Includes 2 web pass-through sling anchors
- Features 1 stainless steel coil energy absorber and 2 connecting carabiners
- In-line tension indicator included with 2 galvanized steel shackles
- System also includes wire rope clips and tensioning turnbuckle
- Cable HLL System meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.140 regulations
- Cable3/8" galvanized steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Sling AnchorsPolyester webbing with plated alloy steel D-rings; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- CarabinersPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength5,000 lb min.
- OSHA User Capacity310 lb max. per user; 2 users max. per single span
SteelGrip® Temporary Cable HLL System with Web Pass-through Anchors